To pay for your reservation, click the button below. You will be transferred to the bank’s website.
On the payment page that opens, enter the amount, your name and phone number.
To pay from a mobile phone, use the QR code.
Payment by bank cards is carried out through JSC “ALFA-BANK”.
Payment rules and security of payments, confidentiality of information
VISA, MasterCard, MIR cards are accepted for payment.
The online payment service is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard and the MIR Payment System on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission over closed communication channels are used. Bank card details are entered on the secure payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC.
On the page for entering bank card data, you will need to enter bank card details: card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard, Additional Identification Code for MIR). All necessary data is printed on the card itself. The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.
Next, you will be redirected to the page of your bank to enter the security code, which will come to you via SMS. If the security code did not come to you, then you should contact the bank that issued you the card.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
- the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by contacting your Bank;
- there are not enough funds to pay on the bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- bank card details were entered incorrectly;
- the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the face of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card
For payment with a bank card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following phones: 8 800 500 20 54.
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone number, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our web server.
When paying by cards, cash refunds are not allowed. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
The procedure for returning goods is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law “On Protection of Consumer Rights”.
- The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods – within seven days;
- The return of a good quality product is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified product are preserved;
- The consumer does not have the right to refuse a product of proper quality, having individually defined properties, if the specified product can be used exclusively by the person purchasing it;
- If the consumer refuses the goods, the seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller’s expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the consumer, no later than ten days from the date the consumer submits the relevant demand;
To return funds to a bank card, you must fill out the “Application for the return of funds”, which is sent at the request of the company to the email address and send it along with a copy of the passport attached to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds will be made to the bank card within 21 (twenty one) business days from the date of receipt of the “Application for the return of funds” by the Company.
To return funds for transactions made with errors, you must apply with a written application and attach a copy of your passport and checks / receipts confirming the erroneous write-off. This application must be sent to email@example.com
The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The term for consideration of the Application and the return of funds begins to be calculated from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in working days, excluding holidays / weekends.
IE Kurlykin Vyacheslav Viktorovich
Branch “Rostov” of JSC “Alfa Bank”
P / c. 40802810026020003045
К / сч. 30101810500000000207
Tel. 8-861-237-28-10, 8-800-500-20-54
Address: Krasnodar, Energetikov street 5.
Legal address: Krasnodar, st. Kubano-Naberezhnaya d. 31, building 1, apt. 440